Financial responsibility in a successful, sustainable technology company
Our client’s excellent manufacturing solutions continue to set new standards in its industry. Thanks to its extensive know-how, high level of innovative strength, proven engineering and unique processes, this internationally active high-tech company has advanced to become the technical and organisational leader on the global market. Its core business is the development, manufacturing and distribution of best-in-class products for domestic and international clients in the process, chemical, pharmaceutical and food industries. For our client we are looking for a – male or female –
CFO / Chief Finance Officer - Member of Management
As CFO, you will lead the finance department in a professional, solution-oriented and sustainable manner and ensure that all financial aspects are taken into account in decision-making processes.
- Overall responsibility for finances, including personnel management of the departments for which you are responsible (Finance & Controlling)
- âSupporting management in financial decisions (development and implementation of strategic decision-making principles)
- Close collaboration with and sparring partner of the CEO
- Sound education, further training and several years of relevant work experience
- Experience within industrial manufacturing companies or similar environment
- A pronounced process mindset and a high affinity for IT
- Straightforward, solution-oriented personality with business-fluent German and very good English skills
- Enjoys working strategically and jointly developing sustainable solutions with a high level of self-motivation and independence
- Entrepreneurial attitude, determined and able to work under pressure
- A working environment with the latest technology
- A respectful and appreciative corporate culture
- Entrepreneurial freedom to develop new solutions
- A highly motivated team
This is a challenge within a company that is in a positive “forward gear”. You will exert influence, set trends and shape the future together with your team – in a culture that is characterised by competence, with consideration for others and an identification with its products.
Your new workplace is located in eastern Switzerland. Please call us for a non-binding preliminary interview, or send us your application by email. We thank you for your interest and look forward to receiving your application.
- Job TitleCFO / Chief Finance Officer - Member of Management
- Ihr BeraterPatrick Bernold - firstname.lastname@example.org
CH-9000 St. Gallen
+41 71 228 44 44